Shift Happens

Talk Fusion

Learn More About Video Email

Video Emails Keep Families Connected

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You May Have Already Heard This: Knowledge Is Power

You probably also heard that "what you don't know won't hurt you". That is conclusive proof that you can't believe everything you hear. There may have been a time when "not knowing" was fine. That time has passed. As a self-admitted senior citizen, I am acutely aware that in order to remain current and relevant I must not only know what the young business professionals are doing but I had better be doing it with them or I will be shortly left without customers. With that in mind I am going to launch a new initiative with the specific goal of remaining relevant in a digital age. Can you say PODCAST???? Stay tuned. I will be interviewing some of our sucessful business women and men to learn and share with all of you what they see for the future and what they have experienced in the past. If you would like to be a guest on my Podcast just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment